matchIT Desktop is an integrated but modular application which enables marketers to improve analysis and make better decisions, based on cleaner, well-structured data.
- Improve targeting and customer insight by identifying your best customers and cross-selling opportunities
- Avoid wasted spend on incorrect addresses and duplicate records
- Save time by automating regular jobs, with drill-down management reports
- Deduplication & Merge/Purge within and across any number of files
- Verify and correct addresses against USPS CASS and DPV certified™ data
- International address verification for 240 countries worldwide
matchIT Desktop also enables record linking, transfer & consolidation of customer information across files to establish an accurate and complete Single Customer View.
matchIT Desktop imports data from a wide variety of sources including Excel, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and CSV/text files. The software intelligently deciphers all kinds of files, automatically standardizing poorly and inconsistently structured data.
- Suitable for both technical and non-technical users
- Desktop deployment under Windows XP or later on any modern PC
- Powerful job scripts allow technical users to implement custom rules for non-technical users to process
After processing you can write a clean file out for marketing, or you can export matching references and correct addresses to your database.
matchIT Desktop runs on Windows XP and all later Windows operating systems. It can operate on anything from an entry-level workstation to a high-powered server, either natively or via remote access architecture.
Performance of matching depends principally on the hardware and level of duplication, and the number of records matchIT Desktop can process depends on record length, but typical scenarios are as follows:
- Process up to 5 million records at a time
- Dedupe over 2 million records an hour on a low cost dual core PC
- US address verification over 2 million records an hour
Why choose matchIT Desktop?
Simple and Effective Desktop Data Cleansing Software
Make Better Decisions with Cleaner, more Accurate Data
Allows non-technical users to Amend and Repeat Jobs
What our customers say
The fuzzy matching aspect is something we probably could never have done (in-house). Any matching we could have done would be much more primitive than with this product. It’s given us extra capability and a faster time to market.
Ann-Marie, IT Manager, Business Systems.