We are looking for an inquisitive, confident and motivated search marketing expert with a strong interest in performance metrics and analysis. You must have an analytical approach to problem solving and marketing performance reporting – ideally you will also be creative, with a background in art and design.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely together to gain the necessary skills and training required for the job. We expect that you will be an inquisitive self-starter, hungry to find out where you can make a difference to our paid search strategy.
You will own the entire process from keyword research to landing page design and conversion optimisation. This is a real opportunity for a driven B2B paid search marketer to make a big difference for a small company and get really stuck into our key accounts.
A minimum of 2 years in-depth B2B experience in the following is essential to the role;
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Best practices for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Graphic design (or at least a keen eye for design)
Experience in the following would be beneficial but not essential;
- Unbounce landing page builder
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excel Pivot Tables
- Manage multiple Adwords accounts and associated campaigns
- Assist with the design and build of landing pages using Unbounce for search campaigns
- Ad hoc copywriting for ad copy, company blog and 3rd party publishers
- Manage and expand paid search campaigns across multiple channels
- Graphic design
- Outsourcing various smaller projects as required
- Gather content from internal resources to publish quarterly company newsletter
- Build email nurture campaigns
Likely Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and with the written word
- Self-starter with proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Experience with Microsoft Office (PC or Mac)
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Easy to commute to Leatherhead
- Small, thriving company specialising in software for data quality
- Head Office in Leatherhead, Surrey, US office in Austin, Texas
- Leading provider in this class of software for the PC
- Clients include many of the world’s leading companies in a range of sectors including marketing services, retail, financial services, hospitality, publishing, education and non-profit
Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. Please send CV’s in the first instance to [email protected] All qualified candidates will be contacted – no phone calls or agencies please. Applicants must be qualified to work unrestricted in the UK.