Our matching logic has developed and evolved over more than 20 years, based on the experience gained from over 2,000 companies in 30 countries using our matching software on an enormous variety of contact data – both business and consumer.
What really sets matchIT apart from other products is its ability to:
- Match unstructured data – no manipulation or restructuring of data is needed before matching can start
- Find the most true matches with the least false matches using the most Intelligent Fuzzy Matching available
- Intelligently grade matches so that the vast majority can be processed automatically and safely
- Match on anything – not just name and address, but email, phone number, date of birth, account number etc.
- Automatically allow for data that is missing or inconsistent (e.g. different phone numbers or emails)
Because a Single Customer View is universally recognized these days as vital, many solutions claim to deliver it. But without effective matching of contact data across databases, your Single Customer View can’t be accurate. If it’s not accurate, the Single Customer View won’t be kept up to date as your customer details change – and maintaining accurate and up-to-date data is essential for GDPR compliance. With matchIT, you can rely on your Single Customer View to make business decisions and you can also reliably:
- Identify your best customers and opportunities for cross-selling
- Screen bought-in data to make sure you don’t send existing customers offers intended for new customers
- Avoid wasted direct marketing spend and upsetting customers by sending duplicate mail
- Obtain much higher automatic match rates for enriching customer data with third party information
- Find inconsistent records easily on inquiry and avoid creating duplicate records
How It Works
The matchIT algorithms are NOT generalised algorithms designed to match on any type of data such as product codes, prescription medicine names or part numbers. If you are going to match contact data effectively, you need an engine built from the ground up to deal with the variations found in names and addresses, as well as other attributes such as email address, phone number, and date of birth, which pose different challenges.
- Automatically identifies data that is in the wrong fields and splits up freeform names and addresses
- Scores records intelligently using any data you want, so the vast majority of matches can be processed automatically
- Groups records that are found using different contact details (e.g. address, phone, email) together
Take a look at the example below to see the kind of inconsistency that matchIT takes in it stride! Then learn how our matching engine outperforms its competitors in matching effectiveness and accuracy here.
matchIT Data Quality Solutions uses a common matching engine across all its deployments, so you know that the same matching flexibility and results can be applied wherever matching is required in your systems environment:
- Match data within your database rather than have to export to an external system or provider
- Identify and remove duplicates within your database or any other file
- Match batch data feeds and website order streams to existing customers
- Simultaneous inquiry across multiple databases for a real-time Single Customer View
- Upload a file to the cloud for matching as a one-off or regular job
To read about the different methods of deploying matchIT Data Quality Solutions, click here.
Need more detail?
Why choose the matchIT Matching Engine?
Get an accurate Single Customer View across all databases
What our customers say
What sets matchIT apart is its ability to match the records even when data entry discrepancies exist. Mispelled names, typos, and differing abbreviations are not a problem for matchIT. At times matchIT knows what our users were thinking when they originally created the records.
Director of Business Systems.