matchIT Data Quality Solutions makes sure that your customer contact details are correct and up to date, using its intelligent logic to match against external reference files from leading data providers such as Royal Mail, the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), Dun & Bradstreet, Equifax and Experian.
- Address validation and NCOA using Royal Mail data
- International address verification for 240 countries worldwide
- New addresses for “Gone Aways” and Suppression of Deceased and MPS records
- Validation of email address formats
- Standardisation and restructuring of inconsistent data
- Screen for garbage and incomplete data
Having accurate contact data saves your company money, lifts response rates, improves the customer experience, and helps maintain your brand reputation.
- Essential for compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulations and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations
- Avoid mailing people who have died, moved or opted out
- Reduce mailing wastage wastage and increase Mailsort discounts
- Save 50-75% of keystrokes when entering new contacts
- Improve deliverability of email campaigns and accuracy of phone records
- Improve match rates when appending additional data
How It Works
matchIT Data Quality Solutions provides a mix of software and reference data extending to hundreds of milllions of records, for the UK and the rest of the world. Choose to host these datasets locally (with regular updates by download or DVD), or you can access up-to-date reference data via our web service.
The external reference data available with matchIT DQS includes:
- Postal Address Files from Royal Mail, USPS and over 240 other countries worldwide
- Gone Away, New Address, Deceased and MPS data from Royal Mail, the DMA, Equifax, Wilmington Millennium and The REaD Group.
- Consumer and Business information from Dun & Bradstreet and Experian.
matchIT Data Quality Solutions Verification features can be deployed both in batch to verify and correct the data you already hold, and interactively to ensure that data entering your database is valid – using both solutions forms a complete Data Quality Firewall.
Install the software and data locally on your own network, access it via our web service, or use a mix and match approach – depending on what data you licence to run locally on an unlimited basis and what you find more economical to run using our web service, at transaction-based charges.
For batch verification, choose between matchIT Desktop as a standalone application or matchIT SQL integrated into the Microsoft SQL Server database. For interactive use, matchIT Web can be installed using a local web service or accessed via an external web service.
Enter Business Postcode and Select Business Address from the List
matchIT Web Populates & Verifies Business Address Details
Enter Residential Postcode and Select Residential Address
matchIT Web Populates and Verifies Customer Address Details
Why choose helpIT systems for Data Verification?
We use and work with key 3rd parties for the most Accurate Suppression Data
You could Save on 50-70% of Keystrokes when Entering New Contact Data
We offer a host of Deployment Methods to best Suit Your Business
What our customers say
matchIT aids in reducing overall campaign costs by making sure we only mail or call each company only once. In addition, the product was easy to pick up with little help.
Paul, Data Campaign Manager
Bank of Scotland