matchIT Data Quality Solutions integrated into Microsoft SQL Server for dedupe and matching across very large files or for single incoming records. Also provides UK and International Address Verification and Mailsort within SQL Server.
matchIT SQL delivers improved data quality without the need for data transfer to and from other systems. It is built around helpIT’s proven fuzzy matching engine, which is used by over 2,000 companies worldwide.
- Integration within SQL Server allows very fast implementation, enhancing existing workflows and tasks
- Enables real-time matching on streams of data matching to large files, so your Single Customer View is always up-to-date
- Proven, widely-used matching engine maximises the proportion of matches that you can automate
- Filters new records to ensure that only good quality contact data is allowed to enter the database
matchIT SQL is the ideal complement for Business Intelligence, Data Governance and Master Data Management solutions built around SQL Server.
matchIT SQL is a scalable, high-performance solution tightly integrated into Microsoft SQL Server. Deploy it on single or multiple data sources, even on individual records.
- Standardise, verify, correct and consolidate your customer data
- Match across single or related tables, or single record lookup for backend order processing
- Group records at multiple matching levels simultaneously (individual, business, family, address or custom)
- UK and International Address Verification validates and corrects addresses from over 240 countries
- Suppression of Gone Away, Deceased and Mailing Preference Service (MPS) names, with change of address for movers
- Integrated Mailsort and Downstream Access postal discount processing for mailing
Implement in either SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio using SSIS packages or in SQL Server Management Studio utilizing .NET stored procedures.
- Easy to integrate into existing workflows and tasks, requiring no more than basic database configuration and permission setting
- Table Valued Function processes individual records entering the database
- Custom configuration settings and SQL scripts can be reused for repeating and automating jobs
- SSIS or browser user interface for editing XML configuration files
- Works as a separate process with an inbuilt monitor to ensure SQL Server is not impacted by task failure
matchIT SQL is built from the ground up for high performance within SQL Server. Optimised queries and using the fastest methods to transport data between the processing engine and your database ensure speed allied with reliability and accuracy.
- Multi-threaded application delivering a significant increase in performance for additional CPUs and/or cores
- Handles even the largest data sets comfortably – proven on contact databases of 200 million records
- Can find and group 800k matching records in a 10m table in under an hour on a quad-core hyper-threaded server
- UK address verification will run in excess of 10m records per hour on this spec hardware
- Speeds scale considerably higher when using high performance servers and disks
Why choose matchIT SQL?
Unparalleled data processing speeds
Improved targeting and customer insight
Verify, score, append and enrich data
What our customers say
Being able to utilise the functionality natively through Microsoft SQL Server meant no manual intervention during deduplication processing, and no changes required to our front end systems. We simply added the functionality to one of the existing stored procedures which ran during processing.
Dale, IT Director