matchIT Data Quality Solutions enables Marketers and Data Service Providers to eliminate outdated and inappropriate records from their databases and mailing lists and to update addresses for movers. We’ve made the process simple and you will see immediate cost savings.
Suppress your marketing data against the best-known third party files, including Gone Away, Change of Address, Deceased and Mailing Preference Service (MPS) from all the major data providers. Whether you’re processing your own data or client data – suppression is a necessary step to ensure that your data complies with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Even if you don’t send mailing campaigns, you need suppression to ensure your data is accurate and up to date in order to comply with GDPR.
Effective use of suppression is vital for cost-effective marketing and to maintain the reputation of your brand. Marketing to people who have moved away or died is no longer acceptable.
- Reduce wasted costs of print and postage
- Send mail to your customer at their new address
- Avoid upsetting next of kin by mailing the deceased
- Cut down on environmental waste
Suppression is now more than just best practice – it is essential to comply with GDPR and avoid fines of up to 4% of your global revenue!
matchIT Data Quality Solutions incorporates the most widely-used third party suppression files, including
- Gone Away data from Equifax, The Ark, the REaD Group and Royal Mail
- Change of Address data from Royal Mail and Equifax
- Deceased data from the REaD Group, The Ark, Millennium Data and Equifax
- Mailing Preference Service (MPS, TPS and CTPS) data from the DMA
For full details on the files supplied, click here.
How It Works
matchIT Data Quality Solutions delivers suppression in two alternative deployments:
- Suppression On Premise via matchIT SQL or matchIT Desktop, for clients who need the fastest turnaround and are prepared to host the files locally
- Suppression On Demand for clients who want to reduce overheads for licensing and maintaining third party suppression files but want the same high quality results as those who host the files themselves
Why use Third Party Suppression Files?
Reduce costs of wasted print and postage mailing people who have moved or died
What our customers say
matchIT will help us retain supporters by providing improved customer care. This in turn should lead to cost savings.
Ann-Marie, IT Manager, Business Systems